Effective: July 21, 2017
Information We Collect About You
In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. This information maybe collected when you register to share Contents with other CrunchCast Users by logging into a Facebook account using our App. When you provide personal information through use of our App, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you provide to us when registering your use such as name, email address, including personal information that may be contained in any video, comment or other submission you upload or post to the App. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information.
- Information about others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our App to send Contents to others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) identified on Facebook or messages (such as invitations) through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient. Similarly, if you use our website to upload, share and/or distribute Contents (including videos, comments or other submissions), and such content contains personal information about others, such information may be stored in order to allow for such uploading, sharing and/or distribution.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information when you login using your Facebook account. This information includes your Facebook user name and your email address used to register on Facebook. Other information obtained from Facebook are Contents from other CrunchCast Users or Contents available on Facebook to which you have access to.
Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our App. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Unless expressly stated otherwise, our App does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How We Use the Information We Collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver Contents to you and those you have selected to Share Contents with;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our App or while using our Services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out having your personal information shared.
Use of Services to share video. We will share your personal information with other CrunchCast Users when you log in your Facebook account and choose to share your Contents with others. Users accessing your profile through CrunchCast will see your name & photo but not email address. When you share Contents with Your Friends using Services, you are authorizing them to share such contents with other CrunchCast users.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How You Can Manage Access To Your Information
- You have the ability to choose to whom you send your videos and/or comments on other CrunchCast user videos
- When you share your videos with others, you may receive comments on your videos from any registered CrunchCast users, even if they are not selected by you.
- You may not block someone from sending you videos or comment on existing videos but can hide unwanted videos
- While you may not be able to block comments by unknown users on your existing videos the first time, you can always block/mute users from future comments on your videos.
- Once videos are posted, you have consented to their use pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
- You can add new users as Friends or Unfriend existing users. Friending/unfriending will add/remove the other user to your Friends List.
- We save all videos/comments on our servers
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our App because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member and use our services.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we store all your personal information on AWS servers.
We want you to feel confident using our App to take, manage and share video. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or other communications will always remain secure.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting Our Websites from Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us
Crunch Media Works LLC
2350 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
©2017 Crunch Media Works. All rights reserved.